728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Wednesday 16 March 2016

    She's his wife but I'm his Woman (3) Preview



    ***
    Tola


    While the agent was looking for a suitable place for us, Anna travelled to Abuja for work. She stayed longer than planned and throughout the period of her stay, Brian and I grew closer.


    He was also more careless in keeping the relationship secret.


    Two days after Anna travelled, he called me one night from his bedroom to come over.


    "I can't do that, Brian. That's your marital bed. It's not..."
    "You are my wife too. I only need to pay your dowry and you'll be all mine. And as your husband, I want you in my bed this night. No excuses!" he ordered.


    It was past eleven o'clock and Kevwe, Anna's niece that was staying with us, and the children were all asleep.


    I slipped a dressing gown over my nightie and left my bedroom downstairs for Brian's room.


    The room was in darkness save for the soft light from the bedside table.
    The bed was empty. I looked round the room, wondering where he had gone. Had he come to look for me or what, I wondered. Or was he in the bathroom?


    Then someone grabbed me by the waist from behind.
    "What took you so long?" said Brian, turning me round to face him.
    "God, you scared me!" I exclaimed.


    "Serves you right for keeping me waiting," he said chuckling. Then picking me up, took me to the bed.


    I cuddled up to him, my head on his shoulder and caressed his face, my finger tracing his lips. He took the finger in his mouth and sucked on it.


    "Hmm. It feels so nice being with you like this on my own bed instead of a hotel room," he intoned softly. Then climbing on top of me, he noted:


    "Soon, we'll be spending most of our nights together as a couple should do when the house is ready."
    "And what will be your excuse for spending so many nights away from home?" I asked.


    "We'll take care of that situation when we get there. Now, I want you, I love you and you mean the world to me."


    "I love you too, Brian," I said, cupping his face tenderly and giving him a deep kiss, my tongue slipping into his mouth, tasting, feeling and loving him...



    The complete story will be posted tomorrow. Don't miss it!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: She's his wife but I'm his Woman (3) Preview Rating: 5 Reviewed By: ADMIN(TAIYE)
    Scroll to Top