728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Wednesday 30 March 2016

    My friend's wife is crazy about me (1)

    Willy and I met at the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp. He had arrived camp rather late and the official in charge, the commandant, a stern-faced and strict retired army officer had sent him away, telling him angrily to wait for the next batch.



    I took pity on him and spoke to the commandant whom I had developed a good rapport with.

    "I'm doing this because of your friend. You better behave or I'll throw you out of this camp," he warned Willy. "You these young boys of today are never serious about anything. Always coming late for everything except for free beer," he grumbled as he marched off.

    At the end of orientation, we were posted to different organisations for our primary assignments but we kept in touch regularly by phone.

    When the service year ended, we left for different parts of the country. I headed for Port-Harcourt to see an uncle concerning a job he had promised me in an oil services firm in the city.

    Willy went to Lagos and immediately started work in a large manufacturing company. It was owned by his fiancé, Nina's father who was a very wealthy business man.

    I waited patiently for my Uncle's job and other opportunities to materialise but after nearly a year of job hunting and nothing to show for my efforts, I decided to return to school for my Masters programme.

    I had started the admission process when I got a call from Willy. He told me of an opening in his company and encouraged me to apply. I quickly applied online as he instructed.

    I was called for an interview a month later. There were so many applicants at the venue of the interview that I lost all hopes of clinching the job. So, you can imagine my surprise when I was called some weeks later and told the job was mine.

    I found out later that it was through Willy's influence that I got the job. When I called to thank him, he said:

    "Guy, don't mention it. You are like a brother to me. So, how I go dey here and another person go get the job. E no fit happen!"* he said in pidgin.

    "Just do your best and the sky'll be your limit," he advised.

    He talked about his forthcoming wedding to Nina, stating he wanted me to be his best man.

    Resuming work
    After the wedding, which was a high society one, I resumed for duty. The job involved marketing and I was given an official car that I used to make the rounds of clients and customers that we did business with.

    Within eight months, due to my efforts in increasing sales of our products, I was promoted and placed under a new Director to oversee my unit.
    It was headed by Nina, my friend Willy's wife who was an Executive Director in the company.

    Nina was very competent and had a lot of drive as well. She gave me some new ideas that helped me a lot in my work.

    One evening, after I had returned to the office from seeing a major distributor on Lagos Island, Nina called me to her office.

    "Sit down," she said, waving me to one of the chairs at her desk. She opened a drawer and brought out an envelope.

    "Here," she said, proffering the envelope to me. Inside was a cheque for a large sum of money which was in my name.

    "Management is very pleased with your work and mandated me to give you this money. It's a bonus as a form of encouragement," she said, smiling at me.

    I thanked her and got up to leave.

    "Just let me know if you have any problem," she said.

    "Yes, Madam," I said and made for the door.

    "I've told you not to call me that," she admonished. "The name's Nina! In case you've forgotten," she added, smiling again.
    "Alright, Nina. Goodnight," I said, leaving.

    A few days later, she summoned me again to her office to inform me about a seminar in Abuja she had been invited to.

    "I want you to come too as I believe you will gain a lot from it for your job," she told me. It was a three day programme and we were to leave the following Sunday on an evening flight.

    The programme went smoothly and on the last day, Nina suggested we hang out that evening to unwind from the hectic schedule of the programme.

    We went to a local fun spot in the capital city that played live music and served barbecued meat (suya), chicken and other delicacies.

    Back at the hotel, I was packing the few clothes I had brought on the trip when I heard a knock on my door.
    It was Nina standing there when I opened.

    "Ken, can you come to my room for a minute? There's something I want to show you," she stated, before walking off to her room which was on the same floor with mine.

    Inside her room, she gave me a glass of wine and told me to wait while she took a shower. I sat on a chair and watched an old Nollywood film showing on the TV.

    A short while later, Nina emerged, with a short towel tied round her middle. Part of her luscious breasts were exposed and I averted my eyes.

    "Can you help me apply this cream to my back," Nina said, handing me a small tub of cream.

    I hesitated a little, then shrugged and began to apply the cream on her bared shoulder and back. I finished the task and feeling a bit uncomfortable, decided to leave at once. I was heading for the door when she grabbed my hand.

    "Please Ken, don't go! I want you to spend the night with me," she pleaded, looking longingly at me.

    I stared at her as if she was mad.

    "But Nina, you know that's not possible," I protested, stepping away from her as she tried to embrace me.
    "Why? Because of Willy?"

    "Yes, of course. "He's my best friend. How can I sleep with his wife?" I said.

    But she persisted. "Maybe I should make myself clear. Truth is that I love you, Ken. In fact, I'm in love with you, crazy about you. I've felt this way since the first time I set my eyes on you. I tried controlling my feelings for you but I can't bear it anymore.

    I want you so much, it's driving me crazy..." she said softly. She caressed my face and drew my head close to hers, her eyes glazed with desire for me...


    What went down between Nina and Ken that night? Join us tomorrow for the details. And many thanks to everyone for visiting my blog today and all the previous days. Enjoy the rest of your day!


    To Be Continued...
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: My friend's wife is crazy about me (1) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: ADMIN(TAIYE)
    Scroll to Top