728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Thursday 31 March 2016

    Entangled

    image

    Entangled

    I’m Entangled, 
    In this web called love,
    My eyes glow when they behold you,
    Your voice is like music to my ears,
    The taste of your lips,
    Even honey can’t compare,
    I long for more,
    I want you, 
    My blood boils with desire,
    I love you,
    In a way that I have never loved another,
    I need you,
    I am being consumed by this fire,
    Stay with me,
    Let’s get entangled,
    In this web called love.
    Photocredit: Instagram @raiz.uno
    Quote of the day:
    Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers not thunder.
    Hurray!!!! We are on BBM…Join our BBM Channel, C00175530
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Entangled Rating: 5 Reviewed By: ADMIN(TAIYE)
    Scroll to Top