728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Thursday 25 February 2016

     Get Glo 6GB For N1,500 Works on All Devices

    I delight in cheaper and better data plans. If you have anything cheaper and better plans than this, forward it to me to get the ball rolling.

    It seems the stopping of Glo Comonth is to open you up to more cheaper data plans… Downloaders, get ready to download until you are tired.

    Here are the newest offer and update about this glo of a thing;
    > 6GB   is N1500 
    > 12GB is N2500
    > 24GB is N3500
    > 30GB is N4500

    I’ve confirmed it working without any iota of doubt. It works on iPad, PC, Blackberry 10 etc. This is not a cheat, it is absolutely legit. 

    Note, I’m not the seller, I just delight in broadcasting cheaper data plans to my wonderful readers.

    How Can I Get This plan?

    It is simple, Send your number or call me on this business line 08187502800

    How to check your data balance

    Visit hsi.glo.com to see your data balance. It is simple and short.

    Do you have any questions? Then ask using the comment box.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed:  Get Glo 6GB For N1,500 Works on All Devices Rating: 5 Reviewed By: ADMIN(TAIYE)
    Scroll to Top