728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Saturday 6 February 2016

    #TELL A BROTHER 2016

    Attention 2 ya'all from BlaQDee as you anticipate the #Tell a brother 2016 Mixtape
    I Got The Feeling That Is Going To Be My Best So Far AS A Rapper FRM The Projects And The New Harsh tag #TellABrother Is Going To Be Wild Cos Got The Most Loyal Bloggers, Fam And Radio PERSONALITIES, Frnds And I Will Never Forget About My Crew StreetFame With Your All Love And Support Am Very Sure We Gon Make History This Year, In Addition To That I Will Be To Be Droping 3 Songs Before the Release Of My Debut Mixtape (Tell_A_Brother_2016) One Of The Three Is Off The Mixtape And Its Going To Be A Freestyle, But The Remaining Two That Will Following Will Be Frm The Mixtape (Tell_A_Brother_2016) #TellABrother2016 #StreetFameMuzik #GCITYBreeds #MrBlaQDee
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: #TELL A BROTHER 2016 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: ADMIN(TAIYE)
    Scroll to Top